Support The Happiest Hour – Become a Recognized Sponsor!
In order to facilitate The Happiest Hour, we need sponsors. There is a minimal cost for attendees, but that doesn’t cover all the costs associated with planning and executing a successful event. Past sponsors have jumped on board for a few reasons:
They support diversity and inclusion initiatives.
They support having cocktails and happy hours.
Their business targets creative firms as partners/clients.
Their business epitomizes the spirit of the Happiest Hour by having women in leaderships roles.
You can sponsor by contributing cash towards event expenses (food, supplies, etc.), or by donating prizes to be raffled off as part of our networking bingo.
- Professional organizations that support the MKE creative industry will promote the event via their social channels, driving traffic to the registration site which will feature your logo and link to your website.
- C2 will include your organization’s logo listed on all digital and printed materials leading up to the event. We’ll mail at least 2 emails out to our list.
- Your logo will appear on the “Networking Bingo Cards” distributed to each attendee.
- We encourage you to bring promotional materials to receive extra visibility during the event to display on the “Sponsor Swag Table.”
- You’ll receive a very grateful “thank you” at the event as part of the organizer speeches.
- Your logo and link will appear on the thank you email sent out after the event to all organization contacts and registrants/attendees.
If you would like to participate, please contact Meri Frahm at C2 via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (414-431-0062).