Ready for the Big Game?
America’s Unofficial National Holiday
Yes, it’s that time of year again: The Big Game™ (insert your favorite Roman numeral here) is almost upon us! It’s that one day a year when the country’s best pass throwers, ball catchers, evasive runners, and humongous knock-downers to do Sunday evening battle in a large indoor stadium in a major U.S. city before a huge TV audience.
(That’s as specific as we can get without risking huge licensing fees.)
Sure, it’s too bad that Wisconsin’s own “Olive and Yellow” didn’t do better this year – but hey, what can you do? Maybe the new coach can turn things around before our favorite oblong ball thrower swaggers off into the sunset of retirement.
But You Want to Win NOW!
So maybe you need a new team to root for (or to become a part of). Keep in mind that there’s always plenty of room on the C2 bandwagon. So climb aboard! As Wisconsin’s premier creative and technical staffing agency, we’re so much better than the guys who play Up North for that team owned by the fans.
How so? Let us count the ways …
- We make better draft choices. All of our talent is first-round quality. There’s not a clunker, bust, or bench warmer in the bunch.
- We’re all team players. No egos. No prima donnas. No hold-outs. No bitter contract negotiations. We’re all about you.
- We’re 100% focused. None of our talent is distracted by dating sexy former race car drivers (as far as we know).
And that’s just for starters. Want to learn more? Click HERE to get in touch. Or give us a call or send an email. Heck, you could even stop by. There’s no wrong way to get in touch, no penalty for improper contact.
We hope to hear from you soon. In the meantime, here are a few ideas to get psyched up for the Big Game in the coming days:
- Try some creative tailgate foods. Did someone say “bacon crackers”? Yes. Yes, they did.
- Shop for a ridiculously large TV. Here’s a good place to start.
- Brush up on your “Big Game” trivia. Which quarterback once created a stir by mooning a news helicopter?
And take a moment to appreciate Prince’s epic 2007 halftime show. “Can you make it rain harder?”